Wednesday, February 4, 2015

BIRTHDAY BOOKS

Today is my birthday. In our family, that means new books. So far, I have received:

Daniel Silva, THE HEIST
Kristen Lamb, RISE OF THE MACHINES
Jane Smiley, SOME LUCK
Adam Johnson, THE ORPHAN MASTER’S SON
Diane Capri, DON’T KNOW JACK
Stephen Hunter, THE THIRD BULLET
Anthony Doeer, ALL THE LIGHT WE CANNOT SEE
Karen Fossum, EVA’S EYE

Birthdays are great!

John Robert McFarland

Daughter Katie Kennedy’s Learning to Swear in America will be published by J. K. Rowling’s publisher, Bloomsbury Press, in 2015.

My novel, VETS, about four handicapped and homeless Iraqistan veterans who are accused of murdering a VA doctor, will be published by Black Opal Books in 2015.

I tweet as yooper1721.

I also write Christ in Winter: Reflections on Faith from a Place of Winter for the Years of Winter. http://christinwinter.blogspot.com/

A PLUG FOR ONE OF MY OTHER BOOKS:

NOW THAT I HAVE CANCER I AM WHOLE: Reflections on Life and Healing for Cancer Patients and Those Who Love Them [AndrewsMcMeel & HarperAudio, with Czech and Japanese translations] Paul K. Hamilton, MD, the co-founder of CanSurmount, called it “The best book for cancer patients, by a cancer patient, ever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment